How To Find Last Location Of Iphone

How To Find Last Location Of Iphone. First of all, make sure you have find my iphone enabled. Select the device you want to locate.

New 'Send Last Location to Apple' Feature Added to Find My iPhone in
New 'Send Last Location to Apple' Feature Added to Find My iPhone in from www.macrumors.com

It appears on the map so you can see where it is. From there, click the “find my iphone” option. How can i find my boyfriend location on iphone?

Make Sure You’re Logged Into Your Google Account.


Scroll down to bottom and check your last location of your lost or stolen iphone or ipad. Tap on “find my iphone.”. If you have both of these things in place, your iphone’s last known location before it went dark will be accessible via google maps.

Go To Your Settings, Tap On Your Name, And Then On “Find My.”.


Also, click find my [device] and turn on find my [device] option. Choose find iphone in the main menu. Log into your icloud account.

If The Device Can Be Located:


We can see just last location. Find the lost and turned off iphone using computer. All you have to do is go to google maps timeline and select your last location, or the date when your iphone went missing.

Turn On Your Share My Location Option.


Choose find iphone in the main menu. Click on all devices at the top. Follow these steps to find last location of iphone using an ipad.

This Option Will Help Locate Your Iphone When It Is Offline.


The description in settings for that is automatically send the location of this phone to apple when the battery is critically low. And, now as you can see, our apple iphone xr is offline. Once you’ve done this, google maps will show your last location.

banner